Quote:
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:
Just to add a last bit to my experience with this particular seller. The reason he had his lawyer's name listed on his email to me was because he also wrote that if I left him negative feedback I would hear from his lawyer. He feels I should not question his shipping costs. I was charged $9.00 to ship a catalogue to me. Another seller had charged me only $9.50 shipping when I won Felicity last year.
Which is fair??
Like someone mentioned earlier, I now ask for shipping costs before I bid on any items.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, Nia! That seller sounds like a real winner! Ick. There's no reason for someone to approach ebay sales like that--was the $9 listed in the auction description, or was it one of those "I will charge shipping after the auction is over" kinds of listing? That is an automatic "no bid" sign for me.